Teaching philosophy

What is it like to be a teacher?
I personally believe that any teacher is a bridge between his or her students and the world that could be opened with the help of a foreign language. That is why the process of teaching is both rewarding and challenging.
My main goal in teaching English is to help my students to be successful and to use English as a tool for achieving their aims in their future. I try to prepare them for communication outside the classroom. This communication requires certain skills which I try to develop or sometimes even form. I want my teaching to be effective that is why I do the following: incorporate modern technologies  into the learning environment, stress the learning outcomes and the achievements of the students, stimulate and motivate students to overcome obstacles during the process of learning. During the classes students learn how to communicate effectively, to work individually and as a part of a team, to take responsibility and to be ready to face the consequences of their own actions. And one more important thing is self-esteem. I teach my students to respect themselves and to value their thoughts, actions and individuality as well as the opinions of other people.
In my point of view,  the best teachers are those that never stop learning and continue striving to improve. What do you think about it?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога