Hello world!

Hello world!

My name is Iryna. I come from a wonderful country in the center of Europe - Belarus! I fell in love with the foreign languages when I was a child so it's not surprising that I chose Minsk State Linguistic University as my "alma mater". I enjoy travelling and experiencing new cultures.

Speaking about my teaching career I can say that I have been engaged into English language teaching for more than five years already and it is not only the way to earn my living but also my hobby and my passion!

This blog is a place for students to learn something new, for teachers to share some amazing ideas and for parents to find answers to the questions they might have. Feel free to browse this blog and comment on the posts.

Looking forward to communicating with you!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога